Eighth Ladakh Festival: October 24, 2010
2011 CV Haarlem
BENEFIT DINNER AND NOTIFICATION AL 21
THERE IS ROOM FOR UP TO 30 PEOPLE
Erica Terpstra WILL BE PRESENT IN THE MORNING.
Paulina Hartman and Anja Schutte organize the eighth Ladakh Festval in Haarlem.
Nuns in Ladakh WATERPROOF
You are welcome from 10.30 hours
- 11.00 - 11.05 Opening: Marlies Bosch
- 11.05 - 11.30 Felix Meurders, interview Aniek Jaartsveld and Marlies Bosch
- 11.30 - 12.30 Myra de Rooy, Women's Buddha Mountain
- 12.30 - 13.30 Lunch, sales booth
- 13.30 - 14.15 Nel de Jong , Tibetan medicine
- 14.15 - 15.15 Film, Autumn in the Himalayas of Malgorzata Skiba
- 15.15 - 16.00 Aniek Jaartsveld, Volunteering and reporting of disaster
- 16.00 - 16.45 Wilka Zelders , "The Art of coherent energy '
- 17.00 - 17.30 Film, 2010 Ladakh and discussion
As a side program are continuously screened films on Ladakh.
During this festival there are many art objects, jewelry, Thanka for sale. Also, the books are sold Myra de Rooy. The proceeds of the sale is intended for nunneries in Ladakh.
The proceeds of this festival is for the restoration and rain-proofing of the monasteries after the disaster on August 6 last.
Download Festival brochure